There is now a V1.0.6 update for WSCF.blue that includes fixes for a number of bugs that have been reported since the V1.0.5 release. It has taken some large and complex contracts to uncover some of the more obscure bugs. Below is a list of the bugs that have been fixed:
- The data contract type filter was not including all the required types in some complex contracts.
- When adjusting the casing of enumeration members references in
DefaultValueattributes and constructors were not being updated.
- When using the List<T> option along with the Public properties option the backing field used for properties was sometimes left as an array instead of a generic list.
- When using the List<T> option along with the Public properties option the backing field used for properties with an
XmlChoiceIdentifierattribute was converted to a generic list instead of being left as an array to match the property.
- Fixed an Adjust casing bug related to enumeration values that cannot be used as valid property names. The
XmlEnumAttributewas being set to the generic ItemX property name instead of being left with the value from the original enumeration.
If you have any problems with the update please let us know through the Issue Tracker. Thanks to everyone who has reported bugs.